Monday, April 16, 2012

Traveling with toddlers

Toddlers are tough to travel with. They're too old to be content in a carrier all day, but they're too young to really be interested in anything you're visiting. This week I'm going to post tidbits that I picked up about traveling with toddlers and post tips about specific cities we visited in Italy. I'll also link some of my favorite sites/post to people who are seasoned toddlers-in-tow-travelers.

For now, here's a preview of what we did:

Italy 2012 from Paige Anderson on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Waaaaaa!! I miss you all so much! And it's only been hours.

Amy and Mark said...

When did Ada GROW UP?!?! She walks (runs) so well! And those TEETH! I loved when she was "talking" on the iphone. She's so beautiful, like her mama! And how fun that your parents got to go out there. You'll be back in the States so soon! yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...